Monday, July 3, 2017

The Best Part Of Summer - Make It Monday #91

Hi, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! We are on vacation this week, but it's going to be a "working" vacation for us. We have a lot to get done around the house this week - cleaning up our uprooted tree and building a deck for our pool...of course this all depends on the weather since the first half of the week is going to be rainy!

Today is Make It Monday #91 over at The Memory Nest, and Leslie has a fun sketch for us today filled with lots of circles.




This is one of those layouts that didn't really turn out the way that I  had pictured in my mind, but we're going to go with the flow and leave it the way it is!

I have used up some scraps from my Echo Park "Summer Party" 6x6 paper pad on this layout. Now that I look at it I wish I would have switched the fish paper and the yellow paper before I glued it all down. The enamel dots...well, let's just say I was trying to see how they would look, but when I tried to take them back up, they weren't going to come up easily, so they are sticking around! C'est la vie!

I added the journaling to a tag and stuck it behind the photo.

Be sure to stop by The Memory Nest to see the wonderful layouts from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. I love your take on that sketch with all the Summer FUN patterned paper circles, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how this turned out:) Lov3e the bright colors and the journaling strips are perfect with the circles too :)Sounds your week is a bit like ours other than were doing jam and I got lots of cleaning to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page!! Love the bright fun, summer colors you used for the circles!!

    ReplyDelete