Saturday, July 1, 2017

Wishing You... LTCCB #12

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

LTCCB has a new challenge up today. Our challenges are always "Anything Goes", and you can enter any type of craft project that you want!


I have created a birthday card for my project today. I have used Dear Lizzy's - "Fine and Dandy" 6x6 paper pad and one of the project life cards from the same collection. I stamped my sentiment using Winnie and Walter's - "Wishing You" - stamp set right across the front of the project life card.

I then stamped the rest of the sentiment on the inside of my card and added a few more punched stars to the inside.


A quick and fun birthday card ready to go in the mail for a great friend!

Head on over to LTCCB to see the fun projects from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with one more project to share with you. Stay tuned!

3 comments: