Monday, July 3, 2017

You've Got A Friend In Me - Use Your Stuff #270

Hello again! I am back with my second project of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

I am back to share my take on this week's challenge at Use Your Stuff. This week, Heather, is challenging us to a "Magical Music Challenge". She wants our layouts to be inspired by music, and not just any music, but by Disney music. Use any Disney song title or lyrics on your project.

I have chosen "You've Got A Friend In Me" from Toy Story for my layout of my two boys when they were 3 years old and 15 months old.


Your brother is always your first best friend, and I am so glad that Shane has Matthew as his! These two were pretty much inseparable when they were little. Shane's autism was a little hard on Matthew during his high school years. They still did a lot of the same things, but it was more...strained, maybe...just not as easy on him as when they were both little. Now that Matthew has been in college and away from home a little more, I've noticed that his patience with Shane has returned and he is back wanting to help Shane in so many ways. Which makes this Momma's heart so happy!

I used Echo Park's - "Little Man" collection for this layout. Whenever I need papers for a boy layout my Echo Park drawer is the first one I go to, I love their collections for the boys!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see what Disney songs the rest of the design team picked to inspire their layouts. I hope you have some time to play along with us this week. I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. What a cute title for that layout and loving all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is an adorable photo and an adorable layout w/ an adorable title! Just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your layout and love your take on the challenge. That photo is so great! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete