Tuesday, August 15, 2017

LTSCB #100 - Mid Month Inspiration

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start. I can't believe it's the middle of August already. It seems like once school starts, which it does for my boy on Thursday, that time really goes fast until the holidays are over.

The middle of the month means it's time for mid-month inspiration at LTSCB. Just a little note for you - this will be our last mid-month inspiration - all design team inspiration will be featured on the first of the month.

This is our 100th challenge at LTSCB and Leslie has a little something extra planned for this challenge. She will send a prize to a randomly chosen challenge participant AND another prize to a randomly chosen Facebook "like", so be sure to link up a project to our challenge blog and go on over and "like" our Facebook page here.

Now, on to the challenge. Challenge #100 is "Kidz Rule" - create a project related to a kid.

This month I got to work with the "Balloons and Ice Cream" digi stamp from Star Stampz.




For my card, I have used Echo Park's "Sunny Days Ahead" 6x6 paper pad. I love the bright, cheery colors in this collection. I colored my image using my Prima watercolor pencils. I cannot say enough good things about these pencils - they are great to use!

Head on over to Love To Scrap Challenge Blog to see the projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you get a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable!! Great image and your papers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete