Saturday, September 30, 2017

HIMCR #320 - Freestyle

Hello and happy Saturday! Ah - the weekend! How sweet they are after a long week! Do you have any fun plans this weekend? It's going to be gorgeous here, so I am hoping maybe we can get out and enjoy it just a little bit!

The new challenge is posted at Hiding In My Craft Room and it is always a fun one - "freestyle"! Create any type of project that you want!

Hiding In My Craft Room is offering up a great prize bundle, so be sure to stop by the blog and check it out!


For my card, I have used an old My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad - Quite Contrary Jack and Jill. I have so many of these older 6x6 paper pads that I am trying to get used up so I can buy some new ones. I just cannot justify buying more until I get some of these older ones used.

I love the red and teal color combination on this card, and then when you throw in a touch of blue and yellow...love it! The sentiment is from Winnie and Walter - Wishing You. I always have good intentions of photographing the inside of my card and then I forget. The inside says "all the happiness in the world".

Head on over to HIMCR to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment