Sunday, September 24, 2017

LM #363 - Chevrons

Hello, hello! Good Sunday morning! I hope you are having a good weekend. The first day of fall was Friday, but it is still feeling like summer! We have had record-breaking 90+ degree temps this past week...crazy for this time of year! The forecast says that by Tuesday it will be feeling more like fall with temps in the 70's. I am looking forward to that for awhile!

Today is the last challenge for September at Lasting Memories.  In keeping with our "All About Patterns" theme, today's challenge is all about CHEVRONS! You don't see chevrons in collections nearly as much anymore - which makes me kinda sad - it is one of my favorite patterns!


I used an older collection from My Mind's Eye - Boy Crazy - except for the red chevron and it is from Alphabet Soup. All of the embellishments came from the sticker sheet and the title and journaling box are from the cut apart sheet. 

The boys used to spend hours driving their big trucks around. The whole house was their town. I would just love to know where their imagination took them in their travels!

Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have time to play along with us - I would love to see what you come up with for the challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout capturing your cuties! I have these same papers!

    ReplyDelete