Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Merry Christmas With Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #228



Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday! It's the first day back to the old routine after a long weekend, and even though it's Tuesday - it's feeling like it's Monday for me!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted over on the blog and I think it's another great one!




I am still a fan of banners, so anytime I can add them to a card - I am a happy girl! I have created another Christmas card using this sketch and I think it just may be my favorite so far!

I've used the Fancy Pants - Merry and Bright -  6x6 paper pad for this card. I stamped the Christmas trees ( CTMH - A - 1039 Tis the Season) with olive ink from CTMH and then cut them out. I've had this stamp set for ages and haven't used it very much. I thought it was time to pull it out and put it to use. I didn't have quite enough room on the banner piece for my sentiment to fit, so I added it to the bottom of the card.

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and the Top 3 from last week's sketch. I would love to see your take on this card, so why don't you play along?!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment