Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #52

Hello! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sunny Day Crafting reveal, please scroll on down.

Paper Play Sketches has a new sketch up today. Here is the sketch that Janis has created for us:




I was catching up on my blog reading a few days ago and one of the blogs that I visited had made a card using the Fancy Pants "Be Different" collection. I knew that I had that paper pad in my stash and I haven't used a single sheet out of it, so I was inspired to pull it out and put it to use for my card this week. That is why I love visiting other scrappy blogs - you just never know what will inspire you!

Like I said, I used Fancy Pants "Be Different" paper pad for this card. I had the chipboard buttons from this collection, too, and that cute little monster is from it. I stamped my sentiment and attached it to the bottom of the circle.

Here I said in my last post that I struggle when it comes to making masculine cards and now I have made and posted two today! I guess I feel like I do better with cards for boys instead of men!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this sketch. I would love to see your take on it, so why don't you play along?!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: