Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Paper Play Sketches Color Challenge

Hi, guys! Happy Wednesday! I guess one of the good things about a long weekend is it makes for a short week! I can't believe it is Wednesday already!

We have a new color challenge for you today at Paper Play Sketches:



I took a little liberty with this color challenge and went more with the kraft brown - for the lunch sacks in the photo - white, and black. I love kraft and white together and the black just sets it off.

I die cut several snowflakes, using a die set from Paper Smooches, and scattered them across my card. The sentiment is from a Studio G $1 stamp set from several years ago. After I had already photographed this card I went back and outlined the sentiment with my black sharpie, and I like it so much better!

Stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the cards from the rest of the design team. Why don't you give this color combo a try? I would love to see what you do with it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment