Friday, September 15, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style Sketch #86

Happy Friday scrappy friends! We have made it back round to the weekend and I am so ready for it! I can't believe that it is already the middle of September! This month is flying by!

The middle of the month means it's time for our second sketch challenge at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! Our mid-month sketch is courtesy of Emma:


I am back working on Ada's first-year album and made a title card for her 8-month photos. Here is my card:



I have so many fun photos of her from her 8-month photo session. It was the perfect day - she was happy and content to just sit outside and look around at everything around her and never once did she get fussy! I've scrapped several of these photos in traditional 12x12 layouts, but of course, I wanted to add them to her first-year album as well! 

We did a good job at always taking her photos on the 30th of each month of her first year, so in her album, each month will begin with her "month" photos - a 6x8 layout and then the pocket pages. Here is a look at the first two pages for her 8-month photos:


Here is a close up of each page:



And a close up of the filler card - one of my favorites!


For these cards, I've used a mix of papers from Shimelle's "Little By Little" collection, Elle's Studio "Live, Laugh, Love" collection and some papers from my stash.

Sadly, these are not all of the pages for these photos, I still have the back side of the 4-up 3x4 page, and two other styles that I need to finish! Those will be shared another day!

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see the beautiful work from the rest of the design team. I would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments: