Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #54 - Male

Hello, scrappy friends! Happy Wednesday! We've made it to the middle of the week and the weekend will be here before we know it! We're supposed to enjoy a little bit of a cooldown starting today, which is going to be a nice change, but it looks like we warm right back up next week. I'm afraid we're going to miss out on much of a fall this year...

Sunny Day Crafting has a new challenge up today.  This week we are on the letter "M" and our theme is "Male".


I struggle with masculine cards - maybe because I don't have a lot of stamps or images for them - but I did have the Fancy Pants "Swagger" paper pad in my stash and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set. I knew this sentiment would come in handy eventually!

Head on over to Sunny Day Crafting to see the fun "male" cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be right back with another project to share with you!



2 comments: