Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Thinking Of You with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #230


Hello, again! I am back this afternoon with my take on this week's sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Here is a look at this week's sketch:



I can tell already that this is going to be one of my favorite sketches! I know I will be using it again.

I have used Simple Stories "Posh" 6x6 paper pad for this card.  I've said it before, but I love the colors in this collection - they are just so pretty! The "thinking of you" sentiment is from Close To My Heart and it just may be my new favorite!

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow for the full design team reveal and last week's top 3. I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week - I would love to see your take on the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment