Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #340

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday! I hope that your week is off to a good start!

I am back today with our newest sketch challenge at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday, This week's sketch is courtesy of Kaylin and our optional challenge is "Petite Patterns".



For this card, I have used Fancy Pants' - Golden Days - 6x6 paper pad. The colors in this collection are some of my favorites and I thought these patterns were pretty petite! The sentiment is from Hero Arts - one of my go-to stamp sets. I inked the edges of all of the papers with Tim Holtz black soot distress ink.

Be sure to check out the Try Stampin' blog to see the lovely cards from the rest  of the design team. Our challenges always run for two weeks, so there's plenty of time to play along with us! You can enter your card on our blog or over on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment