Monday, September 18, 2017

Use Your Stuff #280 - Pets

Hello, again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you're looking for my Stick It Down reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge up at Use Your Stuff today. This week, Majo is challenging us to show off those pets. You can use a stamp, a photo, a sentiment or die cut, just show us those pets!

 

For this card, I have used a pre-colored digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. I'm not sure if this stamp is still available, as I couldn't find it in my quick look through the shop, but this little doggy is one of my favorites! I think he would be a great pet to have!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment