Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #234

Hello, everyone!  I am back with one more project to share with you today!


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch for this week posted over on the blog. Here is a look at what Michelle has created for us:




The little turquoise piece with the sentiment I had made up a while ago and then never went ahead and used it on a card. When I saw this sketch I thought it would be the perfect time to use it. 

I've used Echo Park's - The Story Of Our Family - 6x6 paper pad for this card. I added a few turquoise enamel dots to finish it off.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and our top picks from last week.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment