Saturday, October 21, 2017

HIMCR #323 - Lots of Layers!

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope your weekend is off to a good start and maybe, just maybe, you're finding some time to get scrappy! After a quick trip to the grocery store (if there is such a thing!) I plan on spending the majority of my time in my scrap room.

We have a new challenge posted today at Hiding In My Craft Room. This week our challenge is - Lots Of Layers - we want to see lots of layers on your projects.


Our sponsor this week is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and I got to work with the cute Country Pumpkins digital set.


I have used Echo Parks - A Perfect Autumn - 6x6 paper pad for this card. I have several layers - the gold, the brown, the brown floral, and the yellow plaid, then the layered circles. I colored the pumpkin with colored pencils.

Head on over to HIMCR to see the projects from the rest of the design team. If you like to use lots of layers on your projects, then this challenge is for you! I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment