Saturday, October 28, 2017

HIMCR #324 - Any Holiday

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Hiding In My Craft Room has a new challenge today and it is another of my favorites - Any Holiday. I figured since Halloween is just around the corner that I would make one more card for it.


Our sponsor this week is Melonheadz and I got to work with the Ghosties clip art. There are so many cute little ghosts in this set.


I printed the little ghost image on a piece of vellum to give it the see-through effect. I wish that I would have die cut the two stars in vellum instead of the white but once these were glued down there was no getting them back up!

I based my card off of this sketch from Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday - you still have another week to enter their challenge!


Be sure to stop by Hiding In My Craft Room to see which holiday the rest of the design team picked. We hope you have some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is TOO cute!! One of my favorites!! Great take on the sketch!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete