Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Pause Dream and Enjoy Challenge #193 - Pumpkins

Hello, hello! I hope that you all are having a good week so far.

We have a new challenge up today at Pause Dream and Enjoy Challenges. This week our challenge is to use pumpkins on your project.


So, I got this card made and then realized that these are actually jack - o - lanterns - but they did start out as plain pumpkins! Ugh! I guess I had Halloween on the brain instead of general fall!

Anyway, I have used Doodlebug Design's - Boos and Brews - collection for this card. I love the background paper full of the little jack - o -lanterns- they just make me smile!

Head on over to Pause Dream and Enjoy Challenges to see the super cute projects from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your pumpkin creations this week, so be sure to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pumpkin card! Love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this sweet pumpkin card!!! Beautiful background selection:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete