Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges #197 - Thanksgiving

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday and Happy November 1st! November. How did that happen? I swear it was just summer vacation!

November is the start of the holiday season around here, starting with Thanksgiving later this month. Our challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges this week is a great way to get us ready for the Thanksgiving holiday.


I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for this challenge and then I came across this little turkey stamp in my stash and thought he would be a good fit for it. Both the turkey and the sentiment are from old Studio G $1 bin stamps. I have probably had them for 6 or 7 years and never inked them up. The turkey reminded of the old construction paper turkeys we used to make in elementary school so I had to color the feathers different colors as a throwback to that!

Head on over to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges to see the fun projects from the rest of the design team. I would love it if you played along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment