Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sketch N Scrap #138

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my CCAYR reveal, just keep scrolling on down!

We have a great new sketch for you today at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has created a fabulous 2-photo sketch for us:



I have had these photos of Ada out on my desk for quite a while, just waiting to be scrapped. We had gone to town to do some shopping and on our way home we stopped at McDonald's to grab us a quick bite to eat. While we were waiting in the drive-thru I turned around and Ada had put on her Wonder Woman crown and her sunglasses, and she was taking a little nap. She looked adorable!

I've used Bella Blvd's - Fresh Market collection - for this layout. The alphas weren't showing up as well as I would have liked, so I went around each letter with a black marker.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. You will have until October 31st to play along with our October challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. What a funny story!! She looks so adorable in her sunglasses and crown! What precious memories! Your papers are perfect for your photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww...this is sooo cute and love your mix of papers, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete