Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting #58 - Q is for Quick and Easy

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!

Sunny Day Crafting has a new challenge posted today. We are on letter "Q" this week and that stands for "quick and easy". Show us your quick and easy projects!

Quick and Easy is my favorite kind of project! Nothing gets the old creative juices flowing like being able to create a quick and easy project - and I find cards are generally pretty quick and easy.


For my card I have used Echo Park's - A Perfect Autumn - 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from one of the ephemera packs. This card seriously came together in a matter of minutes. I'm down to mostly scraps, so that limited what I could work with - which helps in my case. If I have too many options I tend to take a lot longer settling on what I want to do!

Since this card will be going in the mail I wanted to keep it relatively flat. The sentiment piece is popped up on some foam, but that is as thick as it gets. The three little circles at the bottom are punched from one of the scraps.

Be sure to stop by Sunny Day Crafting to see the quick and easy projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you have time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your sketch design and that cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. This is a very sweet card. Perfect die cut embellishment!

    ReplyDelete