Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Ch #56 - O is for Oval

Hello and Happy Wednesday! We have had a little taste of really cool - weather - 80 degrees on Monday and by Tuesday afternoon we were at 49 degrees. I'm ready for cooler weather, but not that cool! Of course, by the weekend we will be back up in the 80's again. Crazy weather!

We have a new challenge up at Sunny Day Crafting today. We are working our way through the alphabet and this week we are on the letter "O" and it is for oval.

Wouldn't you know it - an oval is the only shape that I don't have a die for...so, I had to look through my stash to see if I could come up with an oval, and this is what I came up with:


I found this Christmas sentiment on one of my sticker sheets and thought that it would work!

Now that I look at this card, I wish I would have added a thin white mat around the gingham paper...I may have to tear it apart and redo it!

Head on over to Sunny Day Crafting to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you find the time to play along with us this week. I would love to see your beautiful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

2 comments: