Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #344

Hello, everyone! Good Tuesday morning to you! It's feeling a little more like fall these days and really starting to look like it. The trees are starting to turn and the mornings are definitely cooler.

We have a new sketch posted at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday, courtesy of Kaylin, and our optional theme is "autumn".




I didn't stick completely to the sketch, but close enough that you can still see it.

I used up a little more of the Pink Paislee - Prairie Hill -  papers and while I had my "hello" die out for my card from yesterday, I thought I would show it a little more love and use it again.

Head over to Try Stampin' to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this sketch. I would love to see your take on it, so I hope that you play along! You have two weeks to enter and you can enter over on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment