Monday, October 2, 2017

Use Your Stuff #282 - The Blues

Hello, everyone! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge up at Use Your Stuff today. This week's challenge is courtesy of Gail, and it is called, "The Blues" - use blue as a predominant color on your project.

When I saw this challenge, I know I wanted to use one of my favorite blue papers from an old Close To My Heart collection, Pemberly. I got the bulk pack of this paper way back when I was a consultant for them, and I have been hoarding it!

I used this week's sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping - be sure to check them out!


I die cut a flower from a Sizzix die cut set and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set.

You will be seeing more of this paper in the upcoming days because I am challenging myself to use it up instead of adding it to my scraps pile.

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the "blue" projects from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your take on the challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think I have a few sheets of that collection too! I love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a "blue-tiful" card (sorry I couldn't help myself). Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete