Saturday, November 25, 2017

HIMCR #328 - Any Holiday

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. We've had a great couple of days off for Thanksgiving and enjoyed lots of fun family time. The fun will continue today when we put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house for Christmas.

But first, we have a new challenge for you today at Hiding In My Craft Room. This week our challenge is - Any Holiday - and our sponsor is My Besties and the giveaway is the images used by the design team.



I have created another Christmas card for this challenge. You would think that I would be tired of Christmas cards by now, but I am still enjoying making them, and it's so nice to have a nice big stack of cards ready to send out this year!

I colored the image with colored pencils, embossed the front panel with my argyle embossing folder and added a scrap piece of Christmas paper. I just love how cute this girl is!

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the super cute projects from the rest of the design team. 

Our design team is still open until tomorrow, so be sure to check it out as well!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment