Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #90

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I still cannot believe that next week is Thanksgiving! Time has been a blur since Halloween and I'm sure it will stay that way until the first of the year!

Today we have the mid-month sketch posted over at Sketches In Thyme PL Style. Emma has created a great sketch for us to work with. It shows it being a journaling card, but you could easily add a photo to it instead.



I have been working on my December Daily in every spare minute that I have to try to be ready when the first rolls around. I thought this sketch would make a great journaling card for one of my days. I'm sure I will add a little something more to it - a puffy heart...enamel dots...something, but that will come once the card has the journaling on it.

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see the beautiful inspiration from the rest of the team. Each member has created a little something different to show how versatile these sketches can be. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great take on that sketch and love your penwork!

    ReplyDelete