Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #244- #hello

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope - that if you celebrate Christmas - you had a wonderful holiday. We had three jam-packed days of family fun with lots of fun memories made. I took a much needed mini break from all things internet - only checking in on a few things that  needed my attention.

Today I am back with my take on this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch:


Anytime I see an oval on a sketch I know I will be substituting it with a rectangle. Not that I have anything against ovals, I just have never purchased an oval die. It's on my list of supplies to get in the new year! Plus, using a rectangle gives me a good excuse to use up some of my many project life style cards.

For my card, I have used a cut apart card from Close To My Heart's - Some Kinda Wonderful - collection. I love the fun, bright colors in this collection - they were just what I needed to brighten my mood on this cold, cloudy, winter's day. Hopefully this card will brighten up someone else's day, too.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. Now that the busyness of the holiday season is almost over, maybe you can find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment