Saturday, December 16, 2017

HIMCR #331 - Use a Digi!

Hello and Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is off to a good start! You can bet that I will be finishing up my Christmas shopping this weekend!

Hiding In My Craft Room has a fun new challenge posted today! This week our challenge is to use a digital image on your project.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Digital Delights and the prize is a $5 gift certificate to their store.


The design team was given this super cute reindeer image to work with this week:


A pretty quick and simple card all ready to be mailed. I colored this cute little guy with colored pencils, die cut him into a circle and added him to my card. I thought it needed a little something more, so I stamped my sentiment and added it to the scalloped border piece.

Be sure to stop by Hiding In My Craft Room to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment