Saturday, December 30, 2017

HIMCR #333 - Freestyle

Hello and Happy Saturday! I hope that you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend!

Hiding In My Craft Room has a new challenge posted today and since it is the 5th Saturday of the month that means it is "Freestyle"! You can enter any type of project that you want!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Laurie's Craft Room and the prize is $10 and free shipping from her eBay store.


For my card, I have used Panda with cup digital stamp from Little Blue Button Stamps, and Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaids - Chill - 6x6 paper pad. I thought about adding a sentiment to the front of my card but couldn't find anything that fit - size wise - so I just added it to the inside of the card instead.

Be sure to stop by the Hiding In My Craft Room to see the fun projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you join us for our freestyle challenge this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Gotta' love those over-sized glasses. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the Counterfeit Kit Challenge site (congrats on making the design team!) and I must say, I have thoroughly been enjoying your blog. Your crafty style really speaks to me and inspires me. Including your panda card! I love the big glasses on him and I love the mix of plaids. (I find mixing patterns, especially plaids, very daunting! Ha ha!) I've found so many new challenge blogs through your site, too,so thank you for that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tish, for your sweet words about my blog! I hope to see you joining in on some of those challenge blogs, too!

      Delete