Monday, December 18, 2017

Stick It Down December Card Reveal

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! It's the week before Christmas and it looks like it's going to be a really busy one for me! So much to get done!

Today is the full card design team reveal at Stick It Down. Here is a reminder of what the card sketch looks like:



I have had this tree stamp in my stash for a couple of years now and do believe this is the first time I have actually used it. When I saw the sketch, this was the first thing I thought of to use. I added a wood veneer star to the top of the tree and I thought about stamping a sentiment in one of the upper corners, but decided against it - the inside will have to do!

Head on over to Stick It Down to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be right back with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment