Sunday, January 14, 2018

A New Adventure!

Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I am smack dab in the middle of a long weekend and enjoying every minute of it! The kids are always lucky to actually get MLK Day off of school - we're usually having to make a snow day up on it - but this year we have been lucky in the "no snow" department and so we are getting the day off.

I have some exciting news to share with you today! I am thrilled to announce that I am now a "Scribbler" for the Scribbles Designs Design Team!


I just found this challenge blog a few months ago, and I fell in love with their digital stamps! They have such a wide variety of images and sentiments and I am looking forward to working with them and sharing inspiration using them!

Their challenge starts on the 15th of the month beginning at 7 a.m PST with mid-way inspiration on the 1st and lasts until the 14th of the month. You can read all of the rules over on the blog here.

We are kicking off the year with a big 5th Birthday Party Blowout Bash, so get ready for some fun! I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment