Thursday, January 18, 2018

CKC - Challenge #2 - Inspired By Nature

Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a good week! The weekend is right around the corner!

We have the second challenge of the month up over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge today. This challenge is "Inspired By Nature" - feature something from nature on your layout.

Here's a reminder of my kit for this month:



I created a layout of our first snow of this season. It wasn't a lot, just enough to cover the ground and make everything look so pretty, and it was gone by noon, but I was able to get a few good photos while it was here.

All of the papers on this layout are from my kit. I made another circle embellishment using pink hearts for my date, and the alphas and sequins I pulled from my stash. This is typically not the colors I would use on a snow layout, but I really like the pink and green.

Be sure to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to see how the other design team members have interpreted this challenge. We would love to see you playing along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty; the photos, the colors, the gems, the overall design - ALL of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Lori! I love the delicate doily you tucked under the layers and the way you sprinkled the sequins diagonally across your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout Lori.The sequins just finish it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and green for your snow layout is perfect! What a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete