Saturday, January 6, 2018

HIMCR #334 - Your Favorite Colors

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! We have made it to the first weekend of the new year! Do you have anything fun planned?

We have a new challenge posted today at Hiding In My Craft Room. Our sponsor for this week is My Besties and the prize is 3 of their images - winner's choice.


Since it is the first challenge of the month - we have a color challenge for you today. Use 3 of your favorite colors on your project. 


3 of my favorite colors are yellow, pink, and turquoise and that is what I have used on this card.

I used the My Besties - Little Dimples - image on my card - and I just realized that I attached it a little on the crooked side! I will be sure and get that "straightened" out as soon as possible! I colored the image with colored pencils - using mainly my 3 favorites!

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the projects from the rest of the team! We hope to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I love that image and your amazing coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete