Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tic Tac Tuesday #1 with Try Stampin' On Tuesday

Hello and Happy Tuesday! We have a snow day today, so it is definitely a happy Tuesday at my house! It is a bit cold - we are definitely not used to these single digit highs that we will be seeing today, but it will be a great day to stay in and scrap!

We are changing things up a bit at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and today we have a new challenge for you - Tic Tac Tuesday! Just choose any line on the tic tac toe board below to create your card!



For my card, I used the diagonal row from top left to bottom right - black, heart, and red. I have used and older 6x6 paper pad from Seven Paper - Amelia. It is filled with lots of reds and pinks and black and white papers - perfect for Valentine's Day!

The sentiment is from an older Close To My Heart set - D1548 - Whooo's Your Valentine and is one of my favorites!

Head on over to Try Stampin' On Tuesday to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team using our Tic Tac Toe board. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment