Friday, February 2, 2018

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #95

Happy Friday, everyone! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am!

Today is the first Friday of the month and that means we have a new sketch posted today at Sketches In Thyme PL Style. Shawn has created a fun sketch for our first sketch of the month.



I am really going to try to work on Ada's first-year album more this year and hopefully get it done, so I decided to make a card for her first Valentine's Day using this sketch.

I embossed the white panel with my Swiss dot embossing folder to add a little interest - the plain white background just looked too plain to me. I die cut the heart using a die from Lawn Fawn.

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see how the other DT member interpreted this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Cool that you added the embossing to the card and it should look great in Ada's album :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such simplicity for such a lovely PL card!!!

    ReplyDelete