Sunday, February 25, 2018

Why Fit In...

Hello, hello!  I hope you are having a good weekend. We are finally seeing some sunshine and drying out after a week's worth of rain. It's amazing how just a little bit of sunshine can make you feel so much better!

Today I am sharing a layout that I created for a quote challenge for one of the Facebook groups that I am in. The quote was - Why fit in when you were born to stand out - by Dr. Seusss.


I used the quote for my title of this layout of Matthew with the crazy glasses that he picked out as a reward at the dentist's office. Hard to believe that this guy is now 20!

I used Elle's Studio - XOXO - 6x6 paper pad and all of the embellishments were bits and pieces that I have had on my desk for ages. I thought it was about time to get them used up!

I didn't do any journaling on this page - #1 because I have already scrapped other photos of Matthew in these glasses and told the story then, and #2 - the title, or quote, really says it all for me!

That's about it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! I love this design with the 3 patterned papers, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete