Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #258





Hello, everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start. This crazy weather we are having right now needs to stop! I am so ready for warm sunshiny days but we're back to feeling more like winter than anything close to spring.

I'm popping in here tonight to share my take on this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is a look at the sketch:



I was a little stuck with what I wanted to do with this sketch. I knew I wanted to use flowers but the flowers I wanted to use were too big to fit on a square card, so I finally decided to treat it like a standard card and just go with it. I think you can still see the sketch in my card.

In the photo, the pinks look like they don't really match, but in person,  the pale pinks are a perfect match. I used papers from my Counterfeit Kit for this month and the flowers are from Close To My Heart - Gimme Some Sugar - Scrapbooking (D1758). The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Pretty Posies.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design reveal and last week's Top 3.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch, very pretty card

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pink goodness in your card. I'm going to miss Gimme Some Sugar.

    ReplyDelete