Monday, April 16, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #260



Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend. As usual, mine seemed way too short!

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch that Michelle has created for us to work with this week:



For my card, I have used Carta Bella's - Flora No. 2 - 6x6 paper pad. I just love all of the flower prints in this collection and it was really hard to cut into those pretty papers - I could just hoard them forever - but it makes me happy to use be using up my stash!

I changed up a few things on the sketch. I used one of the cut apart sheets for my sentiment/image and added in the string and bow where the sentiment placement is on the sketch, but I definitely think you can still see the sketch in my card.

The full design team reveal and Top 3 will be on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog on Wednesday, so be sure to stop by and check it out. We would love to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I have you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment