Sunday, April 1, 2018

LTCCB #21 - April Anything Goes

I'm back with my fourth post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog hop or my LTSCB reveal, please scroll on down.

Love To Craft Challenge Blog has a new challenge starting today. As always the challenge is "Anything Goes". You can enter any type of project that you like.


I have created a birthday card for my project today. You can never have too many of them in your stash. I have used the Birthday Sparkles (B1537) from Close To My Heart and the Thin Cuts - gift (Z4005) for the gift. I added a few punched stars above and below the sentiment to finish it off.

Head on over to LTCCB to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your projects this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with one more project to share with you.

1 comment: