Friday, April 20, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #120

Happy Friday, everyone! We've made it to the weekend once again! It's supposed to be rainy most of the weekend so I will be spending some extra time in my scrap room. At least that is my plan!

Sketch N Scrap has the last sketch of the month posted today. Lisa has created a great for us to work with.:





I have used the - Be You - 6x6 paper pad from Pinkfresh Studios for my card. I kept it pretty clean and simple since the one pattern paper is a little on the busy side. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts and I chose it mainly because it was long enough to span the space that I wanted it to.

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your take on the sketch, so be sure to link up by the end of the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love Pink Fresh! You did a great job with the sketch, this will surely brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch! You've got a cheerful mix of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete