Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Sketches In Thyme #321

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you!

Today is my day to be up on the Sketches In Thyme blog with my take on this week's sketch. Sketch #321 is courtesy of Bev Code:





It's funny, but the whole time I was working on this layout I was trying to remember if I had already scrapped this photo...I took so many on this day because it was Ada's 6 month photo shoot...And with making a 6x8 album of her first year, maybe it was for that??? I really need to do a better job of keeping track of which photos I have scrapped - or maybe I should get better about putting completed layouts into albums so it's easy to see if I've already scrapped them. Whatever the solution, I need to get something done!

I used papers from my Counterfeit Kit that I put together for this month. You can read more about it here in this post. I have done very well with my kit this month. I don't have too much of the paper left and we're just past the middle of the month!

I did the smooshing technique with yellow, green, and pink inks. I was not too crazy about it once it dried, but when I added the photo and paper pieces to a plain white cardstock it looked too plain, so I went ahead and used the inked background.

Head on over and check out the Sketches In Thyme blog. We have new design team inspiration every day of the week and we have a fun prize being offered this month. We would love to see you playing along!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment