Monday, April 9, 2018

Use Your Stuff #307 - Squares

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! Are you ready for the start of a new week?

The new week brings a new challenge at Use Your Stuff and this week we are challenging you to use squares on your projects.

When I saw that the challenge was to use squares, I immediately thought of a grid style layout or card and decided to change things up and make a layout for my project.


I used my Sizzix square die to make sure that all of my squares were cut just right. I also cut my photo into a 4" square and the green paper behind it is cut into a square also.

I used papers from my April Counterfeit Kit (mostly the 6x6 paper pad) for this layout. To try and soften up all of those hard edges, I added a doily behind the photo.

This photo is from last weekend when colored Easter eggs. Ada was really into it this year and she did such a good job putting the eggs into the color and taking them out all by herself! I didn't do any journaling as there will be a few more egg coloring/hunting layouts to come that will cover all the stories!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see how the rest of the design team used squares in their projects. We hope to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout...love the doily to add interest to the grid design! Such a cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete