Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Scribbles Designs Challenge #64 - Midway Post - Favoring the Feminine

Hello again! I am back with my 4th post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal or my reveals for LTSCB and LTCCB, please scroll on down a bit.


It's time for the midway post at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Our challenge this time around has been - Favoring on the Feminine - we want to see your "girly" projects.


When I think of feminine projects, the color pink and flowers come to mind, so that is what I went with for my card.

I used one of the free digital images from the store - #F23 - Flower 1. I repeated the image to get my row of flowers and then cut around the bottom edge to get a scalloped feel to it. The front panel was cut just a smidge shorter so that the strip of pink dot paper could show. I also printed the same image a little larger and fussy cut it for the focal point of my card. I colored the flowers with colored pencils and it's a little hard to tell in the photo, but the center of each of the flowers have a bit of Wink Of Stella added to them to get a bit of a sparkle.

Be sure to check out all of the beautiful girly projects from the rest of the design team over on the Scribbles Designs blog. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment