Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Scribbles Designs Challenge #65 - Make It Masculine

I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll on down.


We have a new challenge for you today at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Our challenge for you this time around is "Make It Masculine".

 Make your project masculine in some nature--use greens, blues, and browns, or plaids, stripes and/or other patterns often associated with a male card or project.


For my card, I have used #961 - Sailboat Wheel.


I colored the sailboat wheel with colored pencils and I really like the way that it turned out. I found the anchor paper and the red dot paper in my 6x6 paper pad scraps and they were just what I needed to complete my card. 

Head on over to Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to see the masculine creations from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment