Saturday, May 12, 2018

Sketch N Scrap's 6th Birthday Bash Sketch #1

Hello, scrappy friends! Happy Saturday to you! Are you ready for the weekend? It's looking like it's going to be nice and hot for us - we're talking 90's on Sunday. What?! It is only May...I don't mind, the pool is ready - although the water needs to warm up a bit more before I get in it!

We have the first exclusive Sixth Birthday Bash sketch for you today at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has created a fabulous two-photo sketch for us and it could easily be turned into a double page spread!




I created a layout of Miss Ada and her big girl braids. She has never liked her hair messed with much - just the occasional ponytail in the summer - but she actually let Abby braid it and kept it in all day long! She looks so cute, but she also looks so big!

I plan on adding some journaling - basically what I just wrote - but I would like to do it in brown and I do not have a brown pen, so that will come later after I have had a chance to get one.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. We would love to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the papers you used! She is so adorable with her braids!

    ReplyDelete